Site Manager for Åsensbruk and upcoming Uddevalla plant
Enviro is the market leader in the recovery of valuable resources from End-of-Life Tyres (ELT). The resources that are recovered in the process are Carbon Black (rCB), Oil (TPO), steel and gas. Enviro is listed in the Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Our three patents held in more than 50 countries form the foundation for the technical achievements that have attracted Michelin as the largest shareholder since the spring of 2020.
Michelin is one of many leading tyre manufacturers that understands and actively strives to meet Enviro’s ambitious strategic targets of 100% sustainable tyres by 2050. Michelin has also already proved the quality and commercial value of recovered Carbon Black (rCB) from Enviro by introducing the sustainable material in the Moto-e racing circuit during 2021.
Enviro has presented an expansion plan that involves the industrialization of their modularized technology and establishment of about 30 plants until 2030. The first plant project is being started as a Joint Venture with Michelin in Mejillones, Chile. The second plant will be established in Uddevalla, Sweden. Currently Enviro has a plant in Åsensbruk, Sweden. The experience from developing, validating, and operating that plant is a very important part of the company´s growth.
The significant increase in demand for the recovered materials, as well as the technology, makes the existing plant and its capacity a strategically important asset. The experienced team at Åsensbruk is also valuable for designing the future plant operations, routines, and training activities. The plant in Åsensbruk began operations in 2013 and made the first commercial deliveries of rCB already in 2016, replacing fossil Carbon Black by 100% in rubber components used in Volvo Cars.
As a Site Manager for Sweden, you will be in a key position in the industrialization of a world leading sustainable technology. Enviro is offering the challenge to further develop and improve the operational processes at the plants in Sweden as well as the creation of a world class foundation for the expansion plan. The plant in Uddevalla will become a benchmark production site and the center of excellence within the group. Enviro offers you this great opportunity to take an active part in the expansion of an innovative company, with the goal of enabling its unique circular solutions.
The group currently employs approx. 23 persons with production in Åsensbruk and headquarters in Göteborg, Sweden.
The group management team at the headquarters in Gothenburg consists of CEO, CFO, COO, Sales Manager, and Project Manager. The engineering and support functions are also located at the Göteborg office. This role will initially report to the CEO, Thomas Sörensson, and later to the global operations manager.
Åsensbruk consists of 15 employees, currently working in three shifts Monday to Friday with maintenance during weekends. The following roles are represented at the plant: plant manager, head of production, service and maintenance manager, electricity and instruments support, lab assistant and operators. To take the next step in the industrialization and production development the company wants to strengthen the team, by adding professional experience and modern management based on proven concepts and methods. The current plant manager will remain in the organization to support and ensure that all existing requirements and demands for this type of industry are seamlessly transferred into the new management at both sites. This is also a part of a step-by-step succession plan to limit potential risks.
The ideal candidate has following skills and experience
- Senior manufacturing experience with minimum 5-years’ experience in a production and/or assembly related processes industry.
- Can provide a leadership built on an open-minded, inspiring, and listening-in attitude, can easily understand people and aspects of a company in global growth, with an ability to prioritize and follow-through in former positions.
- Prioritizes health and safety.
- A passionate and confident leader with organizational skills, who can support, coach, drive, develop and inspire people and teams successfully, both your own people and others, in moving forward, as a senior advisor.
- Experience in working collaboratively, negotiating and engaging with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the manufacturing strategy.
- Experience and deep understanding of Lean methodology, world class manufacturing, lean management and continuous improvement, methods, and tools.
- Full understanding of, and has successfully implemented, change processes in terms of processes and controls, organization, and culture.
- Ability to communicate and create a structure with clarity, purpose, and authenticity, easy to follow and be inspired by.
- Self-motivated and willing to take bold initiatives to secure success.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within relevant area or equivalent.
If you get a tingly feeling when reading this and would like to make the world a better place together with Enviro then apply for this position. In this recruitment, Scandinavian Enviro Systems is working with Lisberg Executive Search. Please contact senior consultant Annette Linton for more information about the role, on tel no. +46 – 732 33 12 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org We welcome your application no later than 7/11 2021, but the earlier the better, as we handle applications on an ongoing basis.