Global Capex PMO Director
The Global Capex PMO Director will join a dynamic Supply Chain Operations team. The Capex PMO is the engine behind the Supply Chain Operation strategy and is responsible for driving the supply chain and manufacturing growth strategy. You will be responsible for the Capex portfolio execution, identifying and driving resolution of systemic business and performance issues, and contributing to the successful delivery of turn-key manufacturing plants.
The Capex Program Office is at the heart of Oatly’s SCO strategy and the function is being set up and reinforced to deliver on growth through three business objectives:
i) deliver project portfolio on time on budget, ii) deliver on safety, sustainability, and quality standards, iii) drive costs and schedule down.
You will be responsible a team of 11 in three areas: Strategy & PMO; Strategic Projects, and Project Management.
This role is a thought partner to the SCO in identifying and driving Capex / key strategic initiatives, enabling the Supply Chain and Operations agenda by appointing project managers and portfolio manage strategic initiatives. The role reports to Chief Supply Chain Officer.
We believe that the right candidate has deep experience from senior project management roles, experience of lean management on an international arena, and is comfortable handling different stakeholders on all levels. Experience of leading cross-functional and cross-company teams.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Manage the Capex and SCO strategic initiatives portfolios.
- Overall responsible for the successful implementation of projects, on time and within budget.
- Lead, inspire and develop the PMO function and its people.
- Create a comfortable environment where your people feel ease and that provides them with the opportunity to do their best work and deliveries.
- Own PMO templates, dashboards and the Oatly factory template (Factory Cookbook).
- Lead the global PMO process and maintain governance structure and way of working.
- Implement a global way of working by enhance best practice from different sites.
- Maintain SC network strategy and SCO footprint.
- Participate in SCO leadership.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have
- Extensive experience from Senior Project Management positions or other high-level positions that handles complex development projects.
- A high level of excellent leadership skills and have demonstrated both strategic and operative impact and follow-through in former positions.
- An experienced and confident leader who can support, drive, develop and inspire people and teams successfully, both your own people and others, in moving forward.
- Experience from driving a program management office as well as being part of a Group with complexity in legal entities and matrix structure.
- Capability, experience and understanding of critical path scheduling and supervision of it in a dynamic and changeable business environment.
- Successfully implemented change processes on a highly strategic level, in terms of processes, organization and culture.
- Possibility and willingness to operate in an international environment and to travel.
- A clear communication and structure easy to follow and be inspired of, and concise communication of project metrics, utilizing MS Office (including MS Project).
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- A relevant university degree as a Master of science or equivalent.
Who you are
- Flexible, prestige-less and ready to adapt to Oatly’s ever-changing environment.
- Can easily make yourself understood and motivate, inspire others with superior communication and organizational skills.
- Courage to share all your ideas, good as bad, and allow the same for your team.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project managers in creative and collaborative atmosphere.
- Openness and a deep understanding of the strategic benefits from different cultures.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High strategic and tactical ability.
- Goal oriented and driven personality.
- Hard working with high level of integrity and ethics.
- Create a structure that provides clearness and clarity to the organization, in how to measure success and performance in quantitative as well as qualitative terms.
In this assignment, we collaborate with Lisberg Executive Search. Please contact Senior Executive Search Consultant Annette Linton (+ 46 73 233 12 08, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Magnus Axelsson (+ 46 73 509 82 55, email@example.com) for further questions about the role.
We look forward to your application no later than June 6th