Capex PMO Strategy Manager
The Capex PMO Strategy Manager will join a dynamic Capex PMO team. The function works as the engine behind the Supply Chain Operation growth strategy.
The role develops and maintains way of working, and connects to rest of organization, e.g., maintains Supply Chain network model and makes strategic updates to the SCO footprint, as well as identifies strategic and systemic areas to address (strategic initiatives outside of Capex).
The Capex Program Office is at the heart of Oatly’s Supply Chain Operation strategy and the function is being set up and reinforced to deliver on growth.
The Capex program will support the Oatly strategy through three business objectives: i) deliver project portfolio on time and on budget, ii) deliver on safety, sustainability, and quality standards, iii) drive costs and schedule down.
The Capex PMO function manages the Capex portfolio and provides guidance and structure for project managers and stakeholders. It also includes Developing and maintaining the PMO governance structure (stage gate process and meeting infrastructure) and factory blueprint.
This role is responsible for supporting the development and performance of the Capex / key strategic initiatives portfolio and to provide guidance and structure for project managers and partners. Besides overseeing the Capex portfolio, the role is a strategic thought partner to the Global Director Capex PMO and SCO in identifying and driving additional strategic initiatives, enabling the SCO agenda.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the development and performance of the Capex and the SCO key strategic initiatives portfolio.
- Ensure the successful development of projects, on time and within budget.
- Provide guidance and structure for project managers and partners.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, and reporting on project and portfolio progress.
- Maintain and support PMO with templates and dashboards.
- Develop and owing the cross functional Oatly factory template (Factory Cookbook).
- Support PMO process and facilitate meetings.
- Attend in SCO and operations leadership meetings on request.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have
- Senior Project Management experience with understanding of critical path scheduling and supervision of it.
- Experience of leading cross-functional and cross-company teams.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Structured with demonstrated knowledge of how to measure success in quantitative as well as qualitative terms.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiatives to secure success.
- Experience of clear and concise communication of project metrics, utilizing MS Office (including MS Project).
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing is a prerequisite.
- Master of Science or equivalent.
Who you are
- Flexible and adaptable, prestige less and ready to adapt to Oatly’s ever-changing environment.
- Can easily make yourself understood and motivate, inspire others with superior communication and organizational skills.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project managers in creative and collaborative atmosphere.
- Open towards and a deep understanding of the strategic benefits from different cultures.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High strategic and tactical ability.
- High business acumen.
- Goal oriented and driven personality.
- Thorough and structured to meet deadlines.
Further, we believe the right candidate has long experience from working with project management and lean management qualifications on an international arena, handling different stakeholders on all levels.
You create a collaborative atmosphere, motivate, and support the project managers within the whole global organisation.
The Capex PMO Strategy Manager will report to the Global Capex PMO Director.
In this assignment, we collaborate with Lisberg Executive Search. Please contact Senior Executive Search Consultant Annette Linton (+ 46 73 233 12 08, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Magnus Axelsson (+ 46 73 509 82 55, email@example.com) for further questions about the role.
We look forward to your application no later than June 6th